Our hardwood shutters offer a lightweight option for larger windows and doors. At Woodstock Shutter Company, we help you attain a stylish finish with this affordable hardwood option.
As part of this shutter design, tilt rods and hidden tilt systems are available, making them practical and robust. Whatever design considerations you may have, we can work with you at every stage – starting with our personal design appointments for wooden shutters.
Key Features Of Wooden Shutters
- Choose from 24 popular painted finishes
- Choice of 4 louvre sizes – 47mm, 64mm, 76mm & 89mm
- Lightweight panels for easy opening
Wood Shutters Are Suitable For
- Larger windows and spaces
- Rooms that aren’t disposed to condensation
- Use as room dividers or bespoke wardrobe doors
By using quality materials and offering a 10-year guarantee on all shutter materials, you know you’ll be getting the best possible service. We even provide shutter installation throughout Surrey – including Cobham, Epsom and Reigate – for an immaculate finish.
Contact us today and book your design appointment with our family-run team.